We receive applications and CVs for all our departments. You can attach your CV in the form at the bottom of this page.
International truck driver
SC ATP Transit SRL, a member of the ATP Exodus Group of Companies, is looking to employ a truck driver with a C category driving licence.
- C category driving license
- Professional certificate for transporting merchandise
- Digital tachograph card
- Experience as a truck driver is an advantage
- Availability for international work
- Attractive salary package that amounts to over 2,000 Euros, always paid in time.
- Legal work schedule, respecting resting and driving times
. New trucks - max 1 year in perfect working condition equipped with a refrigerator, TelematicaTransics.
- Accommodation, if the situation so requires.
You can opt for several program variants: 6 + 2 weeks at home or exchange driver with
2 weekshift and 1 at home.
For further details, do not hesitate to contact us 0736 884 704.
You are welcome to become a part of our team!
Traffic manager - Baia Mare
SC ATP Transit SRL, a member of the ATP Exodus Group of Companies, employs Traffic Manager.
- Experience in a similar position and the knowledge of transport coordination is an advantage;
- Legislative knowledge in the field of merchandise transport;
- Communication, organization, coordination skills;
- Very good English skills;
- Responsibility, desire for performance, interest in personal development and integrity;
- Ability to adapt to the challenges of the field and continuous self-education through own practice;
- Having a national and international road transport certificate is an advantage;
- The job responsibilities will be diverse;
- You will be looking for transport orders according to the productivity standards settled with your manager;
- You will identify potential customers to develop collaboration with, and maintain collaborative relationships with existing customers;
- You will plan, coordinate and monitor shipping routes for the allocated fleet through the dedicated system that will be made available to you;
- You will track the way that the means of transport are used and operated;
- You will check the fuel consumption of the vehicles in the assigned fleet and you will pass on their situation to the hierarchical superior, with proposals for optimizing and reducing costs;
- You will provide details of the transport activity to the drivers and keep in touch with them;
- You will optimize your routes and give your drivers the best ones from an economic point of view;
- You will provide and verify the documents required for legal transportation, from loading to unloading, and you will make sure to get them in original from the drivers;
- You will record the shipping orders in the dedicated software that is available to you and you will track them to ensure you get your transport bill;
- You will check the validity of the documents with the Fleet Technical Officer, both for the truck and for the driver;
- You will prepare a report for incidents
like:accident, fine, disciplinary incident, discuss it with the hierarchical superior and get support in solving the situation.
We invite you to take a step forward in your career with us!
CEO assistent - Project Manager - Baia Mare
- Planning, organizing, decisions, control. From budgets to human resources, to objectives and execution;
- Coaching and feedback;
- Creating relationships vertically and horizontally for the benefit of the company;
- Obtaining and managing resources;
- Getting direct results through other managers;
- Managerial activity and discipline;
- Visible integrity;
- Ability to delegate;
- Performance evaluation;
- Dynamic thinking, initiative and interest in great challenges, courage, willpower and high targets!
- Directly under the CEO, to manage resources within the limits of assigned authority and management capacity;
- To respond to the goals set by the CEO, in the whole area of CEO involvement;
- To manage complex projects that are assigned, independently or in collaboration with other managers.
Real opportunities for professional and personal development. Attractive salary, after you convince us that you are the right person in the right place and capacity.
- Higher education- technical or economical studies with management courses;
- Knowledge of: Ms Office, Ms Outlook, ability to operate integrated IT systems such as SAP is an advantage;
- Advanced English necessary, German or French is an advantage;
- Strategical and analytical thinking;
- Initiative, flexibility and adaptability;
- Results oriented attitude;
- Experience in sales, market prospecting, customer relations;
- Knowledge of the specifics of the international business environment;
- Ability to read and interpret basic financial information, aware of the cost-effectiveness of an action;
- Excellent abilities to relate and establish relationships, communication, argumentation;
- Goal-oriented, successful;
- Disciplined, trustworthy person with a positive attitude and energy;
- General knowledge about cars and the car market;
- Driving license category B;
- Availability to travel.
- To develop a business plan;
- To identify market requirements at international level;
- To identify potential customers externally;
- To focus on creating business relationships and partnerships with customers, foreign distributors;
- To propose strategies at an international level;
- To plan and coordinate participation in international fairs;
- To produce reports, analyses, forecasts, product correlations and
competitionprices in foreign markets, auditing current activity and proposing solutions to improve the profitability and efficiency of export activity;
- To produce weekly / monthly specific reports;
- To solicit and market feedback on customer satisfaction and product or company services, make proposals and take operational measures to continuously improve service and sales performance.
- To develop, maintain relationships and represent the ATP Exodus Group in front of third parties, business partners, distributors, direct customers, to promote the image of the company;
- To build, develop, motivate, and evaluate the staff of their team, according to their performance indicators.
Key Account Manager - piese auto - Timisoara
• Completed studies in a technical field;
• Relevant experience in selling automotive parts, accessories, fuel distribution;
• Ability to develop the portfolio with key clients;
• Target oriented, with good organizational and planning skills;
• Advanced English language skills;
• Competencies to use advanced MS Office programs, SAP (an advantage);
• Displaceability - driving license category B.
Description of the job
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential key clients in the allocated area and identify new business opportunities;
• Present and promote the solutions and services offered by the company;
• Ensure the negotiation and conclusion of commercial contracts, as well as identify market-targeted segments;
• Elaborate reports, analyses, proposing solutions for improving efficiency in sales;
• Underta competition monitoring activities and propose differentiation strategies;
• Work for the achievement of programmed indicators, tracking and reaching the sales target;
• Work to strengthen a strong company image by reaching a maximum level of customer satisfaction based on long-term collaboration relations.
Auto parts distributor - DB, BN, TM, VL
- Minimum high school education;
- Experience in distribution activity;
- Driving license category B, without any background of driving incidents;
- Responsibility, integrity, dynamism;
Description of the job
- Performs takeover, transport and distribution operations
- Collects receipts from clients and keeps a correct record of the currency they deposit in the cashier
- Reports all details of parcel delivery and lifting
- Performs the daily activity report and roadmap
- Promotes the company and its services
We offer you:
Opportunities for promotion and an attractive salary
Sub Dura 4-5, 437229
Sasar, Maramures, Romania
+40 262 349 005
+40 362 403 500